Miss School Spirit Quickly Approaching

Miss School Spirit Quickly Approaching

Elizabeth Goetz, Editor

The February 12th reschedule date for Miss School Spirit is quickly approaching! In case you forgot, this year’s theme is “Friends.” Per usual, we will have a spirit week beginning next Monday! For the first day back from the weekend, Monday is pajama day! On Tuesday, dress in your class color! Freshmen wear yellow, Sophomores wear green, Juniors wear red, and Seniors wear blue. Wear your wackiest pair of socks on Wacky Wednesday! Thursday is Opposite Day! Find a friend and plan to wear the exact opposite outfit! For example, pairs can wear bright colors and black, shorts and pants, or other opposites. Finally, to fit our theme, dress as your favorite “Friends” character on Friday!

To build excitement and school spirit, we will have a pep rally at the end of school on Thursday. During this time, the candidates will be performing a dance that they have been working on since last November. The crowning ceremony will take place during half-time of the Varsity Boy’s game. Following the game, there will be a school dance in the Elementary School Cafeteria!

A special congratulations go out to this year’s candidates. This year’s senior pairs are Lesly Ballesteros and Rafael Trevino, Courtney Clinesmith and Aaron Garcia, Macy Fugitt and Clay Frink, Elizabeth Goetz and Adan Molinar, and Jenna Seabolt and Andrew Ridenour.